Monday, November 17, 2008

daily Godwin

Gay Nazis! But not the kind you think. Take it away Newt Gingrich:
"I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us, is prepared to use violence, to use harassment. I think it is prepared to use the government if it can get control of it. I think that it is a very dangerous threat to anybody who believes in traditional religion."

Teh Gheys are coming! Watch out! If you take away their rights they will speak out against you -- just like Hitler!

In other right-wing Godwin goodness, Michael "Savage" Weiner turns over a rock to find Hilmar von Campe. He's an old aristocratic HJ basterrd whose thing appears to be writing the same book over and over again -- "I was a Hitler Youth and so I know firsthand that [the Soviet Union/globalization/Muslims/Obama] are about to take over America JUST LIKE HITLER DID!!" O NOES!!

No comments: